Join us on our mission towards zero emission
TECO 2030 accelerates the green transition in the maritime sector by delivering technology that helps ships to reduce their environmental and climate impacts. TECO 2030 is developing hydrogen fuel cells that enable ships and other heavy-duty applications to become emissions-free. The company is also developing other solutions that can help the maritime industry to reduce its emissions, such as exhaust gas cleaning and carbon capture systems for ships.
We are now in the market for ambitious and curious minded colleagues who are keen to make a difference in the future, – no matter your experience or expertise.
Together with us you will continue to develop a fast-paced environment with focus on a sustainable future.
Positions to be filled:
- Department Manager – Ship Integration
- Department Manager – Product Development
- Engineering Manager
- Project Engineer
- Discipline Lead – QA
- Document Controller
- Discipline Lead / Senior Engineer – Electro
- Discipline Lead / Senior Engineer– Mechanical
- Lead Engineer – Ship Energy Systems
- 3D CAD Designer – Mechanical/HVAC/Piping (Inventor, Solid Works, AVEVA E3D)
- Discipline Lead /Senior Engineer – Technical / Functional Safety
For more information or to submit a resume please contact Wenche Petlund: +47 9583 3132 / firstname.lastname@example.org.